Southern Cross Public School

Creating successful futures

Telephone02 6686 0503

Kindergarten Transition

Kindergarten Enrolments 2022

Kindergarten enrolments are considered in Term 3 of each year.

Students are eligible for enrolment if they are turning 5 before July 31 the year they wish to start Kindergarten.

Families wishing to enrol their child in our school can complete an application form online This can be done at any time throughout the school year.

NSW public schools have defined local enrolment areas. Please click on the link below to search for your local school and school boundaries.

NSW Public School Finder:

Out of zone residents may apply to enrol their child with us. Approved non-local application forms will be considered according to the department's policy.

Kindergarten Orientation and Transition Programs

Schools will run different transition to school programs to meet the needs of the children and families in their communities.

Unfortunately, due to the current health situation, our Kindergarten Orientation and Transition program will not be confirmed until Term 4. Parents who have expressed interest in enrolling with us will be notified directly of the school’s intention for these programs closer to the date.

If you have any questions regarding enrolment please contact us